Tour: Day Seven

Friday, May 29, 2009 reviews (Comments): 1
Albuquerque, New Mexico

Wow, so much drama these last few days over a little pool party! With everyone so pissy about it, I kept things a little quieter last night—just two girls after the show and none between sets. Ricky was so reassured that he didn’t even notice I managed to get a quick breakfast romp with one of the hotel maids. I’ve been told that they’re off limits, but I’m sure that’s just another of Ricky’s pruderies. I don’t know what Kalila sees in him, except that she’s a bit of a prude herself, so I guess it all works out.

So we’ve got another gig here tonight and I’m pretty excited. One of my girls from last night works for the tram and she says she can get us up there after hours. I wonder how many of us can get into one of those little cars, and how much we can make it swing? I have a feeling it’s going to be a fun time!

reviews (Comments): 1

Thomma Lyn :

LMAO, Bo, thinking about you and the band rockin' a tram -- pun most definitely intended! ;)

Post a Comment