Tour: Day Five

Wednesday, May 27, 2009 reviews (Comments): 1
On the Road

Never trust an incubus! After that wild party Bo had in the hot springs, Ricky had to get us out of Pagosa Springs fast. He got us onto the tour bus, then talked on the phone with our lawyer for half the morning while Calvin drove us toward the state line.









I could hardly sleep at all between Ricky's talks with the lawyer and his breaks to yell at Kalila. Of course, she was in her travel bottle and ignored him. It would’ve been pretty funny to watch Ricky yell at a bottle if I wasn’t so damn tired.

Now Ricky is on the computer reading the Colorado state legal code, so maybe I’ll be able to get some sleep. Lazaro and Bo are already in their bunks, and I’ve asked Calvin to keep an eye out for a clinic or bloodmobile so I can get a meal. I’m not very hungry right now, though. Not all the humans at the resort were at Bo’s party last night, and I took advantage of that fact.

Ricky should learn to be more appreciative. We don’t have a gig tonight, so we can hide out wherever our lawyer thinks it’s safe, and with Bo napping, Ricky can read about the laws of Colorado without being distracted by those stupid movies.

reviews (Comments): 1

Thomma Lyn :

Ha, Vic! I've got a hilarious visual of Ricky yelling at Kalila's bottle.

Glad you got in some snacking at that party!

Post a Comment