Announcements

Monday, April 26, 2010 reviews (Comments): 1
Hi, everyone. The book about us is scheduled for release on or around May 15, 2010. I'm still not sure just what it's about, but whatever it is, I hope it's good publicity. I guess when it comes to rock bands, there's no such thing as really bad publicity, is there?

I'll have more information about the book soon.

The band will be going on tour from May 29 through June 12, and hopefully we'll be able to do a few book signings, in addition to our scheduled gigs. When we get back, we'll be inviting some of our author friends to visit, and Bo will not be hitting on them, right Bo?

Bo, are you listening?

I'm sure he's listening. He's just pretending to ignore me.

Well, back to planning publicity. If this book is any good and not all libel, we just might have a contest and give a few copies away, so stop back often!

reviews (Comments): 1

Thomma Lyn :

I'm excited about your book! Congratulations to you all. :-D

Post a Comment