Bo's Thoughts: Forfeit

Friday, January 16, 2009 reviews (Comments): 1
Vic told me about this website. He said I ought to come take a look, and a good thing I did, because I found a story here called Forfeit and as usual, someone’s trying to make me out to be the bad guy just because humans have this weird obsession with monogamy.

Let’s face it, monogamy is damn inconvenient. If I respected every human commitment, I’d starve. No one ever goes with me by force and I make sure my dinner has a good time. Afterwards, if she or he wants to go back to their favorite human or whatever, that’s cool. I’m not looking for a “forever” meal ticket. I like variety in my diet.

So anyway, Meredith was a nice supper and once her boyfriend quit throwing things and yelling at me, I had him for dessert. Fun guy. I could see why Meredith liked him. The band got to play after all, and we even got our security deposit back.

That just goes to show that sex can fix almost any problem. And if you don’t believe me, get in touch and let me know where to meet you for a demonstration. I’m always hungry.

reviews (Comments): 1

Thomma Lyn :

hehe, spoken like a true incubus, Bo! Happy eating! :-D

Post a Comment